1. Attend the Orientation Class – this is a FREE class and open to the public – It’s mandatory for new producers. Learn what we’re all about.
2. Become a Community Producer- call TVCTV at 343-1100 to register.
3. Enroll in training classes – after paying your fees, contact us for class scheduling.
4. Reserve Studio time and/or equipment – When you’ve completed your training and are ready to produce a show. Call us or walk-in to make reservations.
5. Shoot your show – whether it’s in the field or in the Studio – plan your productions carefully.
6. Submit your Program Request Form. Its included with your TVCTV Producer Registration packet. It must be submitted a week in advance of your show.
Certification and TVCTV training courses are mandatory for all TVCTV producers. Visit our Calendar for scheduled classes.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT WHILE WE TRY TO KEEP THIS PAGE UPDATED AND ACCURATE THE FEES LISTED MAY NOT BE CORRECT. FEES ARE NOT UPDATED OFTEN BUT THERE MAY BE CHANGES TO THE AMOUNTS LISTED. PLEASE CONTACT TVCTV IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.